BreadcrumbsHome / Ministry
Statement of Mission
Our mission is to promote “Knowing Christ” experientially, dynamically, intimately and extensively, and to make Him known through the various avenues of media such as radio, television, the Internet, the pulpit, and the printing press.
Statement of Vision
Dr. Crews shares the vision of a famous preacher of the 18th century who said, “The world is my parish”. In pursuit of the spirit and goal of this vision, he is constantly, aggressively, and prayerfully going forward attempting to obey the commission the Lord has given him to take the Gospel message to every part of the globe. The Bible tells us “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” (Proverbs 29:18)
Statement of Position
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God and is the complete and final revelation of His will to man.
2. We believe there is one eternal and true God who has revealed Himself in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, vicarious atoning death, and His bodily resurrection.
4. We believe that the whole human race is fallen in Adam and that all people are depraved and in a desperate condition and are unable to recover themselves from this plight by their own efforts, works, or strength of will.
5. We believe Jesus Christ is the exclusive way of salvation and that only through His blood and righteousness can anyone have eternal life and reach heaven.
6. We believe in the electing grace of God, and that acceptance by God is solely by His free and sovereign grace apart from human works.
7. We believe that all persons must be born anew – by the Spirit of God in connection with repentance, faith and receiving Christ as both Lord and Savior.
8. We believe in the Biblical eternal security of all those who are in Christ.
9. We believe in the personal, literal, and visible Second Coming of Christ at the end of the age.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment of the lost in hell.